Tuition & fees
Tuition, Room & Board – $3,390.00
- Weekly private lessons and/or classroom instruction and coachings with studio teachers
- Access to all other Institute instruction, Communication Training classes, master classes, group studio class, rehearsal time with collaborative pianist, etc.
- Room & Board, including air-conditioned double-occupancy dorm rooms, dedicated practice rooms, dining facilities, and parking permits on the Mary Baldwin University campus in Staunton, VA
Student Activities & Transportation – $150.00
- Weekly student activities (ranging from hiking trips around the Shenandoah Valley to residence hall pizza parties)
- Transportation to and from student activity locations. Click here to see some examples of weekend activities.
- Guaranteed transportation to and from IAD, CHO, or SHD airports and STA or CVS train stations
Technology and Photocopying/Music Library Fee/Licensing Fee – $70.00
- Access to campus-wide wireless internet (Must have U.S. cell phone number)
- Access to the Heifetz Institute music library and photocopying privileges, including payment of compulsory licenses to music publication agencies
Medical Services – $60.00
- Staff supervised medication
- 24/7 coverage and transportation to and from local health care facilities, including emergency room service
Student ID – $25.00
- Mandatory for access to on-campus dining facilities
- Free admission to local YMCA
- Free admission to all Heifetz events
Total PER SESSION – $3,605.00
Students displaying outstanding talent and or demonstrated need will be eligible for limited scholarship support to attend the HeifetzPEG program. Students and their parents wishing to be considered for scholarship assistance will be required to fill out the Financial Aid portion of their application thoroughly and carefully. The HeifetzPEG application fee cannot be waived and is not subject to financial assistance.